Click a step below for a closeup map.
- Head for Llangennith – SA3 1JD
- Bypass Swansea and exit the M4 at junction 47
- Take the second exit off the roundabout and follow A483
- Follow for one mile and take second exit off the next roundabout onto A484
- Follow for a further mile and take the second exit off the next roundabout
- Follow for ¾ mile and take the first exit off the next roundabout onto the B4296
- After ½ mile turn right at lights in Gowerton onto B 4295
- Follow the B4295 for approximately 14 miles until you reach Llangennith
- Pass the Kings head pub on your right and turn left at the next crossroads
- Follow the road for ¾ mile until you reach the caravan and camping park
The nearest main line station is Swansea.
We suggest either a taxi to the Llangennith (approx £25) or the Bus to Llangennith (see below).
Gower explorer buses run from Swansea’s Quadrant Centre (0870 608 2608 for bus timetables). Services 116 & 118 go to Llangennith. Get off at the crossroads in Llangennith, take the left at the mini-roundabout and walk ¾ mile to Hillend.